Extending the theory that a golfer's first shot can set the tone for an entire round, the Junior Golf Trade-Up Program sets the tone for entire lifetimes spent enjoying golf.
- Free Range Balls
- Professionals on site for club fittings
- Demo the newest U.S. Kids Golf equipment
- Games and fun for the kids!
It's as easy as 1, 2, 3
- Bring Junior to Boyne Mountain Golf Shop or Ross Golf Shop and we'll properly fit your young golfer.
- Return Junior's golf club with the paperwork between April 1st and August 1st of the following year. If they have outgrown his/her clubs, you will receive 100% credit towards new Junior equipment. Returns after August 1st will receive a 50% credit.
- Repeat steps 1 & 2 for a perfect fit the following year.
- $40 membership fee applies.
- Membership may not be transferred to another individual.
- Members may receive $100 credit toward any new adult set upon completion of the program.
- $10 seasonal exchange fee applies.
- Sets must be complete and in playable condition when returned.