Getting your butt kicked never felt so good and the 6th Annual Dirty Dog Dash will leave you feeling dirty, tired and fulfilled. The race route will cover 5 kilometers of mountainous terrain with a bunch of obstacles thrown in along the way. Of course, we'll have live music to keep the party rolling long after the leftover mud from your personal conquest has dried. In addition to the prizes awarded to the top finishers in each division, prizes will be awarded for best costumes (Goofiest Dogs), team spirit (Spirit of the Dog), the "Dirtiest Dog" and more.
For those of you who raced in 2014, here are a few changes we have in mind for the 2015 Dirty Dog Dash.
- More Mud, Oh Yeah!
- More race divisions including a 50 and older division for both Men and Ladies
- The 10 person team division will only count the best 7 times per team for the final results
- A little less hill climbing, don't get me wrong if you came to get your butt kicked, you won't be disappointed
- An earlier start time, the first wave will begin at 11am
Click HERE to view the 2015 Dirty Dog Dash course route
Call 866.910.7091 and mention "DDDASH" for a 15% discount on resort lodging!
Pre-registration Price Break Timeline
The best time to enter the Dirty Dog Dash is NOW! Entry fees do increase over time and registering early will guarantee your spot in one of the first few waves.
- Before March 1: $45 per Individual | $160 per 4-person Team | $360 per 10-person Team
- Before May 3: $50 per Individual | $200 per 4-person Team | $450 per 10-person Team
- Before May 31: $55 per Individual | $220 per 4-person Team | $500 per 10-person Team
- On-site registration: $60 per Individual | $240 per 4-person Team | $550 per 10-person Team
Results of Dirty Dog Dash 2014
Race participants must be at least 18 years of age.◂ Return to Events Calendar