When you talk with someone who's experienced golf at Boyne Mountain Resort, you might think they're exaggerating. But once you've experienced the 36 holes of spectacular golf that make up The Alpine and The Monument courses, you'll sound exactly the same. This place is special.
From the moment you arrive, the difference is clear. With its distinctive location - a full mile by golf cart up the back of Boyne Mountain - the views are spectacular. And once you tee off on the course, you realize this is a golfer's golf course. Beautifully-designed and technically challenging, you could spend a lifetime golfing at Boyne Mountain - and learn something new with each and every round.
Book your next golf experience at Boyne Mountain Resort. With a wide range of exceptional accommodations, world class golf instruction with the BOYNE Golf Academy, a world-renowned spa, shopping, and an incredible roster of amenities, there's nowhere better to play your favorite game - with your favorite people.
Boyne Mountain Golf Course Amenities
- 36 Holes of Championship Golf
- Home of the Tournament of Champions
- One mile cart ride to the first tee and beautiful views of Deer Lake
- On-Course Beverage Carts
- Drive Up Bag Drop
- Laser Link Facility
- Nike Rental Clubs
- Free bucket of range balls with every paid round of golf
- Multiple Food and Beverage Outlets
- Beach House Restaurant on Deer Lake
- Sandy Beach Front/Putting Golf Course
- Large Practice Facility
- Golf Academies with PGA Professionals
- On-Course Restroom Facilities
- Mountain Grand Lodge and Spa on-property
- Avalanche Bay--88,000 Square Foot Indoor Waterpark
- Family Fun Days--Sundays after 2 p.m.