Tempt your guests to the irresistible creations of Boyne Mountain's skilled culinary staff with a specially-designed event menu. From indulgent desserts and health-conscious brunches to hors d'ouevres and savory multiple-course dinners, the Boyne Mountain team takes satisfaction in satisfying every appetite.
- All equipment is rented on a "per room" basis
- Extensive setups/strikes may require additional labor
- Listed items and prices are subject to change
- Seven days advance notice is required to insure availability
- Customers will be responsible for costs incurred as a result of canceled requests
- Equipment ordered, but not used, will be charged unless canceled prior to setup
- Technicians are available to assist in the setup or configuration of customer owned equipment or to be present during meetings and presentations. 48 hours notice is required to insure availability, cost is $85/hr
- Practice sessions prior to the scheduled presentation must be coordinated with the convention planner to ensure room and equipment availability. A/V equipment required will be billed just like a regular presentation.
- If a technician is requested to be present for the practice, the cost is $85/hr.