- March 10 through remainder of season: all afternoon lessons will begin at 1:30pm
- March 18 through remainder of season: Friday - Monday: 9am - 3:30pm
BOYNE's SnowSports Academies offer adult snowboard lessons designed to improve your skills and make riding time a lot more fun. Our guaranteed learning programs offer riders of every ability level - from first timers to experts (View/Download Snowboard Ability Levels) - the chance for rapid improvement and greater access to the wide variety of terrain available at Boyne Mountain. Join our team of professional instructors to improve your skills and gain the confidence you need to have more fun on the slopes.
BOYNE's Learn to Ride Guarantee - You'll be stopping and turning at the end of your lesson or you receive an additional group lesson at no charge.
- Registration at the SnowSports Academy desk is required for all lessons. The desk will direct you to the meeting location for your lesson.
- If you have pre-registered, please arrive at the SnowSports Academy desk ready to ski/ride 20 minutes prior to your scheduled lesson meeting time.
- If you have not pre-registered, please allow 30 minutes to register for the lesson and arrive at the meeting location.
- If you require rental equipment, please allow an additional 30-45 minutes to be properly sized and receive your rental equipment. Late arrivals at the meeting area will be re-scheduled to the next available lesson time.