Boyne Highlands and Boyne Mountain in northern Michigan are the icons of wintersports in the Midwest. Located a mere 27 miles apart, each resort offers an arsenal of features and activities to keep you coming back for more. The BOYNE College Pass provides full-time college students with the best skiing and riding value in the Midwest. We understand that schedules vary greatly from school to school, so we have removed all blackout dates and made the price extremely affordable.
- $299 extended through December 14, 2016
- $379 beginning December 15, 2016
BOYNE College Pass benefits
- Valid every day of the season at Boyne Highlands and Boyne Mountain
- No blackout days
- Highest vertical in Lower Michigan
- Mile long runs
- Eleven terrain parks with varying degrees of difficulty
- 115 runs and 30 acres of free beginner areas
- High-speed chairlifts at each resort
- Lodging discounts (up to 20% off regular rates) at the Inn at Bay Harbor, Boyne Highlands and Boyne Mountain when reservations are made within 7 days of arrival. Some blackout dates may apply.
- $10 per person discount on Zipline Adventure Tours during the winter season
- 10% discount at Boyne Country Sports and resort shops
- 10% off Avalanche Bay Season Splash Pass (not daily pass)
- Use of fitness facilities at Boyne Mountain Clock Tower Lodge & Boyne Highlands Main Lodge
- Summer/fall chairlift access at Boyne Highlands & Boyne Mountain
- A combined 850 acres for your enjoyment, with each resort offering 30% more skiing and riding than our largest competitor in Michigan!
- Must have a valid College ID.
- Must have a valid Drivers license.
- Must be a full time college student with nine credits or more.
- All pass applicants must visit the Season Pass Office at Boyne Highlands or Boyne Mountain to pick up their pass. Proof of current college registration and class schedule must be presented to have photo taken and BOYNE College Season Pass printed.
- Early season rates only apply to Season Pass applications postmarked on or before November 30, 2016.
- Lodging reservations for sister resorts must be booked through each resorts central reseverations to receive the free skiing benefits.
- There is a $50 fee for replacement of lost season pass.
- Please contact Season Pass office for more details.