Skiing is a passion that starts early - and never stops growing. So when kids reach their third birthday, they'll receive a warm welcome at our Kids' Ski Lesson Camp. Join Sam and his forest friends as they introduce newcomers to an interactive learning experience that starts with the basics, and grows with your child as they make new friends, learn new skills, and gain the confidence they need to embrace their new sport.
- Registration at the SnowSports Academy desk is required for all lessons. The desk will direct you to the meeting location for your lesson.
- If you have pre-registered, please arrive at the SnowSports Academy desk ready to ski/ride 20 minutes prior to your scheduled lesson meeting time.
- If you have not pre-registered, please allow 30 minutes to register for the lesson and arrive at the meeting location.
- If you need rental equipment, please allow an additional 30-45 minutes for sizing and equipment pickup. Late arrivals at the meeting area will be re-scheduled to the next available lesson time.
- Rental: If renting equipment, please plan to arrive one hour before camp starts. Save time and stress with Express Rental.
- Lunch: The kids eat lunch with their instructor from 11:45am to 12:15pm. They may choose from a great buffet selection.
- Activities: After lunch from 12:15pm until 2:30pm the kids may join our activities which consist of fun and games, arts and crafts, watching children's movies or have some rest time until the afternoon lessons resume.
- For information on making your experience more enjoyable, please read Know Before You Go.