- March 10 through remainder of season: all afternoon lessons will begin at 1:30pm
- March 18 through remainder of season: Friday - Monday: 9am - 3:30pm
Not long after it first made its way to the slopes, snowboarding quickly grew to immense popularity - among kids and adults alike. And at Boyne Mountain, snowboarding consistently brings kids outside for a taste of winter that's just plain fun.
Our camps and snowboard lessons are designed to deliver a healthy serving of fundamentals. But skill improvement is only part of the picture, as kids meet new friends, gain confidence and learn to find their own paths around Boyne Mountain.
From our interactive snowboard lessons with Fritz and his forest friends to our private lessons, the Boyne Mountain instruction staff is ready to help your kids learn the snowboarding ropes - whether they're shredding the terrain parks, or carving their way down a gentle groomer. View/Download Snowboard Ability Levels.
- Registration at the SnowSports Academy desk is required for all lessons. The desk will direct you to the meeting location for your lesson.
- If you have pre-registered, please arrive at the SnowSports Academy desk ready to ski/ride 20 minutes prior to your scheduled lesson meeting time.
- If you have not pre-registered, please allow 30 minutes to register for the lesson and arrive at the meeting location.
- If you need rental equipment, please allow an additional 30-45 minutes for sizing and equipment pickup. Late arrivals at the meeting area will be re-scheduled to the next available lesson time. Save time and stress with Express Rental.