Minimizing Ski & Snowboard Lesson Stress
Planning ahead minimizes you (and your child's) pre-lesson stress levels and ensures that all students gain the maximum benefit of their ski or snowboard lesson. Our SnowSports Academy desk staff strives to determine the best possible lesson for each student and takes extra time to make sure each student's equipment fits and functions properly to make sure every lesson starts and ends on a positive note.
- March 10 through remainder of season: all afternoon lessons will begin at 1:30pm
- March 18 through remainder of season: Friday - Monday: 9am - 3:30pm
How do I know what lever Skier or Rider I am?
Snowboard & Ski Lesson Arrival Times: When should I (or my child) arrive?
All SnowSports Academy activities begin promptly at their designated times. Students, including those that have pre-registered, must check-in at the SnowSports Academy Desk a minimum of 30 minutes prior your scheduled meeting time. Due to the number of skiers/boarders enrolled in activities, we are not able to accommodate late arrivals nor will refunds be issued for late arrivals.
- Group Ski & Snowboard Lesson meeting times for adults are 9:45am and 2:15pm** daily
- Group Ski & Snowboard Lessons for adults begin promptly at 10:00am and 2:30pm** daily
- Kids Camp & Teen Experience for both snowboard and ski lessons have meeting times of 9:30am and 2:15pm daily
- Kids Camp & Teen Experience Snowboard and Ski Lessons begin promptly at 9:45am and 2:30pm** daily.
- Private Lessons: Based on availability, begin hourly in the morning and on the half hour in the afternoon.
*If you are renting equipment, please allow a minimum of one hour to be fitted for your equipment and to arrive at the meeting place for your lesson. To ensure a safe and enjoyable learning experience, equipment must be sized and adjusted to each skier or snowboarder.
Should I make advanced ski or snowboard lesson reservations?
Advanced reservations are recommended throughout the winter season; especially during weekends, the Christmas holiday period, Martin Luther King weekend and President's Day week. Phone reservations are available every day from 8:30am to 4:30pm. All products are subject to availability and may sell out at any time.
Boyne Mountain: 231.549.6056
When should I get my rental equipment?
It is important that you arrive to your lesson with your snowboarding or ski equipment ready to go. This will ensure that your lesson starts on time. Allow at least one hour to get your rental equipment and boot up before your lesson meeting time. Or save time and stress by reserving your equipment with Express Rental.