Sale begins on Friday, March 14!
As a thrill seeker with a soft spot for the wild side, you probably think it'd be awesome to have a season's pass to Boyne Mountain. Truth is, you'd be right. It is awesome. But the fact that a BOYNE Season Pass is good at both Boyne Mountain and Boyne Highlands? That's almost too good to be true.
Fortunately, it's entirely true. One pass, and you have a magic ticket to the combined excitement of Boyne Mountain and Boyne Highlands - with superior snowmaking and grooming over 115 downhill runs, eleven terrain parks, a halfpipe, skier/boarder cross courses and a whole lot more between them. And with discounts skiing and riding at other BOYNE resorts throughout the U.S. and Canada - and at Avalanche Bay, Michigan's largest indoor waterpark - there's plenty of reason to pony up for a BOYNE Season Pass.
Pricing before April 30, 2014
|Pass||Adult (19-64)||Teen (13-18)||*Junior (6-12)||**Senior (65-79)|
|College||$309||Proof of 9+ credit hours required|
|Nordic add-on||$49||When purchased in conjunction with a Gold, Silver or Bronze Pass|
* Children ages 6-8 who were BOYNE Playground Passholders during the 2013/14 season are eligible to purchase a BOYNE Playground Pass through age 8 so long as they continue to do so yearly. Children ages 8 and under who participate in the Boyne Country Sports "Junior Has-A -Fit Program" or a SnowSports Academy season-long program are eligible to purchase a BOYNE Playground Pass. BOYNE 2014/15 Playground Passes will be available after May 1, 2014.
** Seniors age 70+ who were BOYNE Senior or Active Passholders during the 2013/14 season are eligible to purchase a BOYNE Active Pass so long as they continue to do so yearly. BOYNE 2014/15 Active Passes will be available after May 1, 2014.
2014/15 BOYNE Pass Breakdown
|Skiing & Riding||Gold||Silver||Bronze|
|Boyne Highlands||Unlimited||Unlimited||Monday-Friday day sessions and Wednesday-Saturday nights except blackout days|
|Boyne Mountain||Unlimited||Unlimited nights & days, excluding blackout days, no blackout nights||Monday-Friday day sessions and Wednesday-Saturday nights except blackout days|
|BOYNE Sister Resort: Lift Tickets||*Lodging guests booked through Boyne Reservations: Unlimited FREE skiing and riding at each resort
* Non-lodging guests: 50% off up to 10 days per resort
** Resorts without lodging: 10 FREE days per resort
|*Lodging guests booked through Boyne Reservations and **resorts without lodging: 50% off up to 10 days per resort
*Non-lodging guests: $20 off up to 10 days per resort
|*Lodging guests booked through Boyne Reservations: $20 off up to 10 tickets per resort
Non-Lodging guests: Save $20 on up to 5 days per resort
|Blackout Dates||None||Boyne Mountain only: Dec. 27-31, 2014; Jan. 1-3,17-18, 2015; Feb. 14-16, 2015||Dec. 27-31, 2014; Jan. 1-3, 2015|
* Resorts with lodging include Big Sky,MT; Loon, NH; Sugarloaf and Sunday River, ME
** Resorts without lodging include Brighton, UT; Crystal Mountain and The Summit at Snoqualmie, WA; Cypress, British Columbia
Additional Pass Benefits & Discounts***
|Avalanche Bay Season Pass Discount||10%||10%||10%|
|Summer Chairlift Access||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Nordic Skiing||With add-on.||With add-on.||With add-on.|
|First Tracks Membership||Yes||No||No|
|Recreational Facilities||Yes||Yes, except blackout dates.||No|
*** Benefits & discounts are subject to change without notice. BOYNE lodging discounts available with paid lodging booked within seven days of arrival by calling 800.462.6963. To determine the best lodging deals available to you at our sister resorts, please contact the individual resort's reservation department. No retail discount at Loon Mountain. Recreational facilities covers the use of recreational facilities in Michigan only, excluding Heather Highlands Inn and the Mountain Grand Lodge and Spa.
BOYNE Pass Details and Restrictions
- Age Categories: For purchases through October 31, age will be determined by the passholders age as of November 1, 2014. For purchases beginning November 1, age will be determined by the age of the passholder on the date of purchase.
- Charging privileges with valid credit card and signature on file, maximum limit $750. Delinquent charges will be applied to your valid credit card. Some restrictions apply.
- Discounted lodging (up to 20% off regular rates) at The Inn at Bay Harbor - A Renaissance Golf Resort, Boyne Mountain and Boyne Highlands only when reservations are booked within 7 days of arrival. Some blackout dates apply.
- Recreational facilities include all pools and fitness centers at Boyne Mountain and Boyne Highlands, excluding Heather Highlands Inn and Mountain Grand Lodge and Spa.
- There is a replacement fee of $50 for lost season passes; $15 for lost Frequent Skier/Rider Cards.
- Season Pass Photos: Returning passholders must have a new photo taken every 2 years. New pass applicants must visit the Boyne Mountain or Boyne Highlands Season Pass Office to have their photo taken and pass printed - typically a 5-15 minute process.
- Frequent Skier/Rider Cards are non-transferable; holder must present a photo ID with their card to receive tickets and discounts.
- Refund Policy: Refunds will be allowed prior to the first day of skiing in 2014, minus a $50 per pass / $15 per Frequent Skier/Rider Card administrative fee. Season passes after the first day of skiing then become non-transferable and non-refundable.