Our mission is to provide instruction, training, and mentorship for ski racers to achieve success in ski racing by way of a high quality program that teaches sound technique, tactics, training habits, and mental preparation. We believe that all racers, armed with an open mind and learning attitude, have great potential for improving their racing ability and results. Taking up this challenge provides the athlete with many positive benefits not directly related to race results; including self-confidence, good critical thinking, self-discipline, camaraderie, and pride of accomplishment. But perhaps the most important benefit to be earned is fun - and we believe that fun is an indispensable ingredient in the learning process.
BOYNE Racing Programs
Holiday Ski Racing Camp
- Ages: U10 and older
- Days: Tuesday, December 27 - Friday, December 30
- Fee: $399 for non-members or $199 w/season membership (does not include lift ticket or equipment rental)
- Details: Four days with two 2-hour sessions per day, 2 GS days & 2 SL days on North Boyne
Private Ski Camps
- Custom team training camps designed to fit the needs of your ski club or high school ski team, 30-day advance booking strongly recommended. Camps are offered on a space-available basis and subject to staff availability.
We have a staff of highly accomplished ski racers who have achieved success at regional, national, World Cup, and Olympic levels - both in competition and in coaching. Collectively, our staff has over one hundred years of high-level experience in the sport of ski racing.
- Cary Adgate
- Carder Burns
- Benjamin Crockett
- Jennifer Crockett
- Rob Dendel
- Christopher Herrmann
- Erik Lundtigen
- Craig Mcleod
If you have registration or program questions, please contact:
- Jennifer Crockett - Program Coordinator
- firstname.lastname@example.org or 231-838-2589
If you wish to speak with our Director:
- Cary Adgate - Program Director
- email@example.com or 231.838.7718