It's a simple fact of human nature: competition is in our blood. Fortunately, we also have a strong appetite for a good time. With NASTAR racing at Boyne Mountain, you'll find the perfect outlet for both.
Developed by SKI Magazine in 1968, NASTAR (NAtional STAndard Race) is the largest recreational ski and snowboard race program in the world. Our mission is simple - to provide a fun, competitive and easily accessible racing program that, through the development of a handicap system, allows racers of all ages and abilities a means to compare their race results to other competitors across the country regardless of when and where they race.
It's the ideal opportunity for some friendly competition. And remember, it's already handicapped!
- $7 for two runs - ages 21+
- $6 for two runs - ages 20 and under
- $1 for each additional run
- $12 for unlimited runs per day
- $119 BOYNE NASTAR Season Pass for unlimited NASTAR runs all season at Boyne Highlands and Boyne Mountain
Visit NASTAR.com for results.
NASTAR racing takes place on the newly designed North Boyne slope. Registration is on top of North Boyne in the shack just north of the start house.
There will be no NASTAR on Sunday, March 9 due to the Kid's Festival. There will be a special race for the Kids. Visit the Kid's Vestival page for details.
- Registration Times: Saturday & Sunday from 11:30am - 2:30pm*
- Race Times: Saturday & Sunday from Noon-3pm *
- Holiday Weekends: TBA
*Times subject to change.