Here at Boyne Mountain, we're inclined to play favorites. We wouldn't trade our mountain for anything. But when something good comes along, we're all too happy to jump on board - and the BOYNE Pass fits that bill with access to Boyne Mountain and Boyne Highlands. It's a no-brainer that provides all the skiing and riding you'll you need for a winter you'll never forget.
And all season long you'll enjoy....
- Access to two mountains, 115 downhill slopes, a halfpipe, 11 terrain parks, a skier/boarder cross courses and the only tubing parks in the area. And high speed detachable lifts mean more time on the slopes and less time on your rear.
- All levels also provide great benefits including discounts on lodging, Avalanche Bay Indoor Waterpark season passes, Zipline Adventure Tours and retail merchandise.
- 10% off spa treatments and retail products during the winter season at The Spa at Boyne Highlands, The Spa at The Inn at Bay Harbor, and The Spa at Boyne Mountain
- $10 per person discount on Zipline Adventure Tours during the 2016/17 winter season
- Unlimited scenic chairlift rides and access to our biking/hiking trail systems at both Boyne Highlands and Boyne Mountain during the summer months.
- Access and VIP credentials to Skitoberfest at Boyne Mountain on October 1, 2016
- Access and credentials to the Brew-Ski Festival at Boyne Highlands in March 2017 for Gold, Silver, and Bronze Passholders over age 21
Which BOYNE Pass is right for you?
- The Gold Pass offers unlimited access to both Boyne Highlands and Boyne Mountain. If the lifts are running you are invited to the party.
- The Silver Pass offers unlimited access to Boyne Highlands with no blackout dates! Only 14 blackout dates for 2016/17 at Boyne Mountain. Of course, silver pass purchasers can still enjoy unlimited night access at Boyne Mountain including holidays.
- The Bronze Pass offer access non-holiday Mondays through Thursdays and non-holiday Wednesday through Saturday nights throughout the season.
- The College Pass offers unlimited access to Boyne Highlands and Boyne Mountain with no blackout dates to full time college students. This pass becomes availabe summer 2016 at discounted rates.
- The Nordic Pass offers unlimited access to the cross country and snowshoeing trails at Boyne Highlands and Boyne Mountain with no blackout dates.
- For 2016/17, the Playground Pass (for children ages 5 and under) and the Active Pass (for those ages 80+) offer unlimited direct-to-lift access at Boyne Highlands and Boyne Mountain for only $30 for the entire season.