Here at Boyne Mountain, we're inclined to play favorites. We wouldn't trade our mountain for anything. But when something good comes along, we're all too happy to jump on board - and the BOYNE Pass fits that bill. With full access to Boyne Mountain and Boyne Highlands, and free or discounted passes to our eight sister resorts in Montana, Utah, Washington, New Hampshire, Maine, and British Columbia, it's a no brainer. With the BOYNE Pass, you'll have everything you need for a winter you'll never forget.
It's the best time to purchase your pass!
- Boyne Highlands and Boyne Mountain are experiencing the best spring conditions in years! When you purchase your 2014/15 pass now, you can ski/ride for the remainder of the 2014 season for FREE!
- Save up to 35% on this year's in-season rates
- Or lock in the incredible savings with just $50 down and pay later with the BOYNE Easy Payment Plan
- New and current passholders earn double BoyneRewards points on pass purchases paid in full by Wednesday, April 30th
- Current Gold and Silver passholders who maintain or upgrade their pass level will earn COMPLIMENTARY lift tickets for the 2014/15 season
- BOYNE'S commitment to snowmaking and grooming ensures great conditions all season long....even when Mother Nature doesn't do her part
- Spring Sale pricing, Easy Payment Plan and bonus benefits end Wednesday, April 30, 2014
And all season long you'll enjoy....
- Access to two mountains, 115 downhill slopes, a halfpipe, eleven terrain parks, two skier/boarder cross courses and the only tubing parks in the area. And high speed detachable lifts mean more time on the slopes and less time on your rear.
- All levels also provide great benefits including discounts on lodging, Avalanche Bay Indoor Waterpark season passes, Zipline Adventure Tours and retail merchandise.
- Unlimited scenic chairlift rides and access to our biking/hiking trail systems at both Boyne Highlands and Boyne Mountain during the summer months.
- FREE or discounted access to our eight sister resorts including: Big Sky Resort in Montana, Brighton in Utah, Crystal Mountain in Washington, Cypress Mountain in British Columbia, Canada, Loon Mountain in New Hampshire, Sugarloaf in Maine, Sunday River Resort, Maine The Summit at Snoqualmie in Washington. BOYNE passholders truly get privileges from coast to coast.
Which BOYNE Pass is right for you?
- The Gold Pass offers unlimited access to both Boyne Highlands and Boyne Mountain. If the lifts are running you are invited to the party.
- The Silver Pass offers unlimited access to Boyne Highlands with no blackout dates! Only 13 blackout dates for 2014/15 at Boyne Mountain. Of course, silver pass purchasers can still enjoy unlimited night access at Boyne Mountain including holidays.
- The Bronze Pass provides Monday-Friday access and unlimited night skiing/riding--including holidays.
- The College Pass offers unlimited access to Boyne Highlands and Boyne Mountain with no blackout dates to full time college students.