Here at Boyne Mountain, we're inclined to play favorites. We wouldn't trade our mountain for anything. But when something good comes along, we're all too happy to jump on board - and the BOYNE Pass fits that bill with access to Boyne Mountain and Boyne Highlands. It's a no-brainer that provides all the skiing and riding you'll you need for a winter you'll never forget.
And all season long you'll enjoy....
- Access to two mountains, 115 downhill slopes, a halfpipe, 11 terrain parks, a skier/boarder cross courses and the only tubing parks in the area. And high speed detachable lifts mean more time on the slopes and less time on your rear.
- All levels also provide great benefits including discounts on lodging, Avalanche Bay Indoor Waterpark season passes, Zipline Adventure Tours and retail merchandise.
- 10% off spa treatments and retail products during the winter season at The Spa at Boyne Highlands, The Spa at The Inn at Bay Harbor, and The Spa at Boyne Mountain
- $10 per person discount on Zipline Adventure Tours during the 2016/17 winter season
- Unlimited scenic chairlift rides and access to our biking/hiking trail systems at both Boyne Highlands and Boyne Mountain during the summer months.
- Access and VIP credentials to Skitoberfest at Boyne Mountain on October 1, 2016
- Access and credentials to the Brew-Ski Festival at Boyne Highlands in March 2017 for Gold, Silver, and Bronze Passholders over age 21
Which BOYNE Pass is right for you?
- The Gold Pass offers unlimited access to both Boyne Highlands and Boyne Mountain. If the lifts are running you are invited to the party.
- The Silver Pass offers access to both resorts any day or night, except the blackout dates. If you're hoping to play just over Christmas or Presidents' Weekend...this isn't the pass for you.
- The Bronze Pass offer access non-holiday Sundays through Thursdays from open until close, plus you can ski/ride on non-holiday Friday and Saturday nights throughout the season.
- The College Pass offers unlimited access to Boyne Highlands and Boyne Mountain with no blackout dates to full time college students. This pass becomes availabe fall 2017 at discounted rates.
- The Nordic Pass offers unlimited access to the cross country and snowshoeing trails at Boyne Highlands and Boyne Mountain with no blackout dates.
- For 2016/17, the Playground Pass (for children ages 5 and under) and the Active Pass (for those ages 80+) offer unlimited direct-to-lift access at Boyne Highlands and Boyne Mountain for only $30 for the entire season.
If you plan to ski or ride only at Boyne Mountain, we have more options for you! CLICK HERE
- The Family Pass offers unlimited skiing and riding for a family of four at Boyne Mountain only for $999. Add up to two family members at $75 each. No blackout dates and best of all, it is a M.A.X. Pass qualifier! Incredible deal that won't last long, sale ends March 31.
- The Under the Lights Pass offers night skiing at Boyne Mountain only from 5-9pm all season long, blackout dates for Christmas and Presidents' Weekend apply.