When Spa Magazine named the Solace Spa at Boyne Mountain among its list of the best spas in the world, it confirmed what our clients already knew: this place is truly special. As Michigan's premier destination spa, its relaxed, luxurious surroundings are designed to alleviate stress - and to help clients embrace a renewed sense of serenity. With a variety of soothing whirlpools, cedar saunas, purifying steam rooms, heated indoor/outdoor pools, training and fitness facilities, pilates studio, and full-service salon, Solace Spa presents countless opportunities to relax.
Whether you come on your own, or incorporate a spa day in your next girlfriend getaway, you'll find the ideal combination of activity to make the experience memorable. Start with a fitness class, move on to a spa treatment, then wind down at the pool and hot tub with a glass of sparkling champagne. Alone or together, it's a day well spent.
After your spa experience, take a seat in our delightful Das Café - or take your energy outside for a hike, snowshoe, bike ride, or kayak. With more than 5,000 acres of natural beauty to explore, there's more than enough solitude to go around.
Reservations & Information
- Please call 231.549.7946 for more information or to make a reservation.
- Gift cards available, please call or click here.
- Solace Spa Brochure
- Solace Spa Treatment and Price Guide
24-hour Cancellation Policy
Cancellations must be made 24 hours prior to appointment or will be subject to a 100% cancellation fee.
Fall Hours (Please call ahead, spa renovations in progress November 16 through mid-December)
- Friday & Saturday: 9am - 8pm
- Sunday: 9am - 5pm
- Monday - Thursday: 10am - 6pm
Pardon our dust...
- Solace Spa will be closed Monday, November 16 - Friday, November 20.
- The fitness area, fitness classes, outdoor pool and hot tubs, and locker rooms ARE available during this time.
- To access the pool and fitness area, please use the doors that lead directly into the pool area.
- To access fitness classes, please take the elevator down to the conference rooms and use the door accessing the fitness room directly.
- Any questions, please contact Gretchen Bush at 231.549.7103
Prices, hours, and services are subject to change.
Spa Facility Usage
Spa locker rooms, whirlpool, steam, sauna, and lounges remain open for guests with treatments until 8:30pm daily.