What are you up for?
Thank you for your interest in our Michigan four-season resorts, which include Boyne Mountain, Boyne Highlands and The Inn at Bay Harbor - A Renaissance Golf Resort, and also our golf, snowsports, retail, spa and waterpark facilities. BOYNE proudly contributes in-kind support to hundreds of charitable organizations and special events each year. Due to the large volume of requests submitted to BOYNE, all requests must be made online. Inquiries sent via telephone, email, fax, or otherwise cannot be considered. Healthy Lifestyles, Conservation, Entrepreneurship, and Enhancing the Quality of Life in our Local Communities are the cornerstones of BOYNE's 2014 charitable giving program.
Charitable causes that we fund:
- Healthy Lifestyles: BOYNE seeks to encourage kids and families to enjoy healthy lifestyles through nutrition education programs and outdoor recreation programs.
- Conservation: BOYNE seeks to conserve nature for future generations and help kids develop life-long passions with nature through exploration and recreation.
- Entrepreneurship: BOYNE seeks to inspire young people to follow their dreams by supporting programs that encourage entrepreneurship.
- Enhancing Quality of Life in our Local Communities: BOYNE seeks to be a positive and productive member of our local communities by supporting causes that enhance the quality of life in our local communities including Charlevoix, Emmet, Antrim, Cheboygan and Otsego counties. BOYNE will consider any request benefitting a 501(c)3 non-profit cause within this five-county region.
To be eligible for an in-kind donation, your request must also meet the following criteria:
- Benefitting organizations must have a 501(c)3 non-profit status.
- Requests must be submitted a minimum of eight weeks and not more than six months in advance of a fundraising event.
Submitting a request for a donation does not guarantee that the request will be fulfilled. A message regarding our decision to grant or decline the donation request will be sent via email within four weeks of submission. BOYNE receives many more requests than can be supported. If a request is declined, it does not imply that the program or cause is not vital or valued.