What are you up for?
Due to an increase in demand, our 2016/17 donations funding budget has been depleted. We will begin accepting requests again on May 1 for fundraising events happening on June 26, 2017 or beyond.
BOYNE proudly contributes in-kind support to hundreds of charitable organizations and special events each year. Due to the large volume of requests submitted to BOYNE, all requests must be made online. Inquiries sent via telephone, email, fax, or otherwise cannot be considered.
Charitable causes that we fund:
- Healthy Lifestyles: BOYNE seeks to encourage kids and families to enjoy healthy lifestyles and supports nutrition education programs and outdoor recreation programs.
- Conservation: BOYNE seeks to conserve nature for future generations and help kids develop life-long passions with nature through exploration and recreation.
- Entrepreneurship: BOYNE seeks to inspire young people to follow their dreams by supporting programs that specifically encourage entrepreneurship.
- Enhancing Quality of Life in our Local Communities: BOYNE seeks to be a positive and productive member of our local communities by supporting causes that enhance the quality of life in our local communities including Charlevoix, Emmet, Antrim, Cheboygan and Otsego counties. BOYNE will consider any request benefitting a 501(c)3 non-profit cause taking place within the beforementioned five-county region.
To be eligible for an in-kind donation, your request must also meet the following criteria:
- Benefitting organizations must have a 501(c)3 non-profit status.
- Requests must be submitted a minimum of eight weeks and not more than six months in advance of a fundraising event.
Submitting a request for a donation does not guarantee that the request will be fulfilled. Due to the volume of submissions, a message will be sent via email within four weeks of submission only to those organizations that have been granted a donation. BOYNE receives many more requests than can be supported. If a request is declined, it does not imply that the program or cause is not vital or valued.