Offer valid for April 24 to May 31
Sorry, but this deal has expired.
BOYNE's Stay & Play Golf Packages are an ideal golf getaway when just 18 holes are all you need! Take advantage of these great early season rates starting at $98 per person when lodging at Boyne Mountain or $102 per person when lodging at Boyne Highlands. This also includes your round of golf on your choice of BOYNE's eleven premier northern Michigan golf courses*. Also be sure to inquire about great rates available on condiminium lodging. PLUS, enjoy AT-PAR pricing during the month of May!
May is the perfect time to take advantage of the best that BOYNE Golf has to offer. From May 1-28, add a round on The Heather or Arthur Hills at Boyne Highlands - normally a $19 add-on - for FREE! It's also the perfect time to add a midweek round at Bay Harbor Golf Club - normally a $50-$75 add-on - for no additional cost.
Don't forget to add an arrival round when booking your package for just $35 at The Alpine & The Monument at Boyne Mountain Resort, The Moor & Donald Ross Memorial at Boyne Highlands Resort, Crooked Tree Golf Club and Hidden River Golf & Casting Club.
If 18 holes just aren't enough, then be sure to check out or Unlimited Golf Package. Or if you're looking for the ultimate golf vacation, there's the Great Escape Golf Vacation, offering five days of lodging, unlimited golf, dining, and more!
- Overnight accommodations at Boyne Highlands or Boyne Mountain in northern Michigan
- One round of golf after 10am following each night's stay on choice of eleven courses in BOYNE's family, including Hidden River Golf and Casting Club
- Add Hot Breakfast - A $18 value for only $12*
- Complimentary range balls prior to each round
- Upgrade to play The Heather or Arthur Hills or Bay Harbor Golf Club surcharge free from May 1-28. Bay Harbor surcharge is waived during midweek rounds only.
- $25 Odawa Casino gaming voucher with complimentary to/from transportation provided by the casino
BOYNE's Stay & Play Golf Packages are designed for those individuals who want to enjoy a new golfing experience, and all that a summer's day at BOYNE in northern Michigan has to offer including hiking, biking, paintball and more. Call us to book your golf package today.
Starting rates are per person, per night, based on double occupancy, plus taxes/resort fee. Tee time with Stay & Play Package available after 10am and Unlimited Package guests may reserve up to 36 holes per day in advance. To receive savings, breakfast must be added at time of booking. Advance tee time reservations are strongly suggested. To receive money at par we accept checks or cash (new Canadian cash with clear strip only please).