Offer valid for February 21 to March 2
Sorry, but this deal has expired.
BOYNE Golf provides the ultimate world-class golf destination with 10 championship caliber courses spanning three resorts. Our courses include the works of some of golf's legendary designers, including Robert Trent Jones Sr., Arthur Hills, and Donald Ross. From all-inclusive vacation packages and elite instruction with the BOYNE Golf Academy, to tournaments, events and so much more, BOYNE Golf offers an unrivaled golf experience.
Boyne Highlands Resort is synonymous with golf, with four championship golf courses. From the timeless design of The Heather by Robert Trent Jones, to the history and heritage found playing the Donald Ross Memorial- a composite course of Ross's best designs, the classic layout of The Moor , or the brilliant design and breathtaking views of the Arthur Hills - you'll experience a round of golf the way it was meant to be played across all 72 holes.
With The Alpine and The Monument, Boyne Mountain Resort boasts two of Michigan's premiere championship golf courses. From the scenic cart ride up to the top of Boyne Mountain where your round begins, to their dramatic finishing holes, both The Alpine and The Monument offer a unrivaled experience that won't soon be forgotten.
A round at Bay Harbor Golf Club is not your ordinary golf experience. With three distinctive nine hole designs by Arthur Hills nestled on the shores of Lake Michigan - all consistently voted among the best and most unique courses in America - each round provides countless memories . Perched high on the bluffs above Little Traverse Bay, Crooked Tree Golf Club offers the best golf course scenery in the Midwest and an unrivaled golf experience.
In addition to the unparalled golf experience, Boyne Highlands and Boyne Mountain offer AT-PAR pricing in May, October, and mid-week (Sunday-Thursday) in September!
| Stay & Play
| Unlimited Golf
|Hotel double occupancy or condominium quad occupany|
|Hotel double occupancy or condominium quad occupany
|Crooked Tree Cottages at Bay Harbor||$148||$184||NA|
|Condominium quad ocupancy|
|A premium will apply to weekend rates June 18-September 16
- Overnight accommodations at Boyne Mountain Resort, Boyne Highlands Resort, or The Cottages at Crooked Tree
- Stay & Play package includes one round of golf after 10am following each night's stay on your choice of ten courses in the BOYNE Golf family, including Crooked Tree Golf Club
- Unlimited Golf Package includes unlimited golf following each night's stay on your choice of ten courses in the BOYNE Golf family
- Add an arrival round to your package on The Alpine or The Monument at Boyne Mountain, The Moor or Donald Ross Memorial at Boyne Highlands, or Crooked Tree Golf Club
- Add a delicious buffet breakfast to your Stay & Play or Unlimted Golf reservation and save*
- Complimentary range balls prior to each round
- Complimentary use of the Cuff Links par 3 course for resort lodging guests
- Add a GolfBoard in lieu of a traditional cart for $30 per person (available on The Heather, The Moor, and Donald Ross Memorial courses)
- Upgrade to play The Heather or Arthur Hills for just $21 or Bay Harbor Golf Club for $25-$85
- $25 Odawa Casino gaming voucher with complimentary to/from transportation provided by the casino
Let our Vacation Planners help you plan the perfect BOYNE Golf Getaway. Mention the booking code 'TORO' to plan yours today.
Starting at rates are per person per night plus tax/resort fees based on double occupancy in hotel or quad occupancy in condominium lodging and based on availability. Stay & Play package tee times must be reserved after 10am and Unlimited Golf Packages can book 36 holes in advance. Breakfast buffet must be booked at time of reservation to receive savings. Blackout dates and restrictions may apply. Rates are subject to change without notice.