What are you up for? Two Mountains
Boyne's winter sports heritage traces its humble start more than 60 years back. But while we started small, our vision has always been unlimited - allowing us to expand Boyne Mountain and Boyne Highlands into northern Michigan's foremost winter resort destinations. Now, with more than 115 alpine trails spanning over 850 acres of skiable and rideable terrain, 11 terrain parks, 18 chairlifts, world-class snowmaking and more than 70 kilometers of professionally-maintained cross-country trails and snowshoe trails, our winter offerings grow more appealing with each new season.
Whether you're a devout black diamond expert, or an absolute beginner, our BOYNE SnowSports instruction program is ready to help you enhance your skiing or riding skills.
Experience BOYNE for yourself. When you choose Boyne Mountain and Boyne Highlands, you'll have access to the best winter resort amenities northern Michigan has to offer, including:
- The two largest resorts in Lower Michigan, each with over 400 acres of terrain.... 30% more than our next largest competitor
- Highest vertical in Lower Michigan
- Mile long runs
- Lift tickets are good at both resorts
- Eleven terrain parks with varying degrees of difficulty
- Over 850 combined acres of groomed, reliable snow for your enjoyment
- 115 runs and 30 acres of free beginner areas
- America's first high speed six-place chairlift, Michigan's first four-place chairlift and 16 additional chairlifts for base-to-peak access
- Michigan's longest magic carpet conveyor lifts
- Award-winning dining
- Highly acclaimed BOYNE SnowSports Academy
BOYNE lift tickets, Frequent Skier/Riders Cards and Season Passes are good for either Boyne Highlands or Boyne Mountain - giving you the flexibility to choose your favorite on a moment's notice. Whether you stay for two days or two weeks, you'll find plenty of variety to hold your interest and to keep you coming back - from one season to the next.