Select your start date and click Search.
eSplash passes must be purchased at least one day in advance. Simply bring your order confirmation to the ticket kiosk at Avalanche Bay to receive your eSplash Pass.
Avalanche Bay eSplash Passes guarantees your access on busy days and ensures you’ll spend more time enjoying Michigan’s largest indoor waterpark and less time waiting in line! Full day, half day plus two and five day passes are available on-line for all age groups. Peak time and weekend passes are limited, so we encourage you to purchase your Splash Passes online prior to your arrival.
Avalanche Bay eSplash Passes: Please bring your order confirmation to the ticket kiosk of Avalanche Bay Indoor Waterpark at Boyne Mountain Resort to receive pass(s). Passes may not be picked up prior to the first day that the pass is to be used. Multi-day passes must be used on consecutive days.
Avalanche Bay Indoor Waterpark Season Passes: Passes may be picked up in person at the season pass office at Boyne Mountain Resort. Photo I.D. is required.
Avalanche Bay eSplash Passes: When you cancel up to two days prior to the date of your reservation, you will receive a refund. If you cancel one day prior to the date of your reservation, you will receive a BOYNE-only credit in that dollar amount, to be used during the current season. If you cancel the day of your reservation, you will be charged in full.
Avalanche Bay Splash Passes: Refunds are not available on Avalanche Bay Splash Passes.
- Avalanche Bay Indoor Waterpark is located at Boyne Mountain Resort; 1 Boyne Mountain Road, Boyne Falls, MI 49713.
- Visit http://www.avalanchebay.com
- Contact Avalanche Bay Indoor Waterpark at 231.549.7979
- If you have any additional questions call 800.462.6963 to be directed to the appropriate department.
- Please have your Confirmation Number on hand so we can help you quickly and effectively.
Item added to your shopping cart.
You may proceed to check out or continue shopping.